2- PROGRAM SELECTION
Congratulations, you have created your Arrima account. Now it will allow you to be in contact with the Ministry of Quebec. If you are successful and accepted, you will receive the information in this ARRIMA mailbox.
- ● individuals who wish to immigrate permanently or temporarily under one of the following programs:
- ○ Regular Skilled Worker Program
- ○ Quebec Experience Program
- ○ Permanent Immigration Pilot Programs
- ○ Foreign Student Program (transmission of documents only)
- ● Individuals who wish to benefit from the services of Accompagnement Québec.
- ● to spokespersons of groups of 2 to 5 people who wish to sponsor a foreign national refugee in the Refugee Abroad Program (Group Sponsorship).
- ● Quebec businesses, for the use of the Employer Portal.
- ● to immigration representatives.
- ● Fill out a declaration of interest to immigrate to Quebec
- ● Invitation to submit an application for permanent selection
- ● Submit an application for permanent selection
- ● Review of the application for permanent selection
For more information click here
- I. Declaration of interest
Just go to create a new file
the page should look like this
- II. Permanent selection request
This is a document that you can find through this link
The Quebec Experience Program (PEQ) allows the selection of qualified workers who wish to settle in Quebec on a permanent basis. This program is intended for Quebec graduates and temporary foreign workers who have a good knowledge of spoken French. Applicants must have acquired work experience in Quebec and be employed at the time of application.
We are not really interested in this case because you must be in Quebec to apply. On the other hand you can have more information by clicking here
If you are an international student who has applied for a Temporary Study Permit, you will normally be required to submit the following
After completing and submitting an online application, you must submit supporting documents. The Arrima platform allows you to submit these supporting documents electronically. Please note that you must have paid your fees online to proceed with the next steps.